Wood Log Cabins 

Wood Log Cabins is the sales department for Trojan Timber Ltd Log Cabin range

Trojan Timber Ltd was founded in 1997 specializing in the importation and distribution of fencing and timber products. Our many years of experience in the timber trade has allowed it to develop a competitive and reliable supply line which has allowed it to grow its customer base to become one of the market leaders in its field.

Having now firmly established itself in the Imported Sawn Timber Market it was a natural progression for Trojan Timber to diversify into the ‘manufactured timber products' market, we now offer a large range of log cabins as well as a selection of heavy duty picnic tables.

Up keep of cabins – To reduce price and individuality the cabins are sold untreated. However timber is a natural, live product and will contract and expand with various weather conditions. It is best to treat the wood before or during construction so to maintain the look and life of the cabins, if left untreated the wood will deteriorate.

Building regulations - We do urge you to check and confirm any regulations or planning permission you may have to obtain before purchasing or constructing your cabin as rules may vary from one council to another and it may restrict you from which cabin you would prefer to have.

Trojan Timber Ltd will not be held responsible for any problems which may occur with the council after the cabin has been purchased.

Some general points as we understand them to be are as follows but again please double check with your council:

    • The Cabin should not be closer than 5 metres from the main dwelling and fifty percent of the garden must remain in natural garden state.
    • The highest point of the roof must stay under 4 metres.
    • If the building is less than 20m2, it can be close to a boundary.
    • If the building is between 20m2 – 30m2, there should be at least 1 metre between the building and any boundary.
    • If the building is over 30m2 we recommend contacting your local council for any building regulations.
    • We also advise you contact your local council if you are in a listed property or a conservation area.